Legal Assistant Wanted for Boutique Personal Injury Law Firm in Atlanta, Georgia
The Kubanyi Law Firm, LLC
The Kubanyi Law Firm is an Atlanta-based, boutique personal injury law firm specializing in both pre-litigation and litigation of personal injury cases, such as those involving motor vehicle collisions, premise liability, dog bites, medical malpractice, among many more. We are a small, tight-knit family who are looking to expand our team to welcome a new member as we grow and progress in our practice.
About the Position: Legal Assistant:
The Legal Assistant position includes, but is not limited to, the below job duties:
- Process, sort, scan, and save incoming mail and faxes, most notably to our case management software system;
- Following up on and responding timely to medical records requests, citation dispositions, representation requests, and pre-lit and litigation deadlines;
- Organizing the firm calendar and tasks for all staff members;
- Assisting the attorney and paralegals in tasks requiring immediate (or otherwise dated) completion;
- Data entry into case management software and assisting in the management of all cases.
The list below summaries the qualities that we are seeking in candidates for the position. In order to qualify for interview consideration, you must:
- Have a positive attitude, no matter the situation or stresses that may arise;
- Be organized, and extremely detail oriented;
- Be diligent, hard-working, and have a “go-getter” work ethic;
- Be available part-time at least, with the potential for a full-time work schedule, Monday-Friday;
- Be technology-efficient: Be comfortable and proficient with using the internet, Microsoft office, email, and other technology: We are a cloud-based, technologically advanced firm;
- Be able to catch on and learn quickly: No legal experience is necessary, and administrative, receptionist, or otherwise clerical position experience is preferred.
Benefits and Application:
We are looking to fill this position immediately. This position does have the opportunity for full-time work, we are looking to offer a stable, steady position for at least two years, give or take. This position will be stationary to our office at the firm for all working hours, and all materials will be provided to you.
We offer competitive pay and benefits for this entry-level position, and you will be trained on all of your job duties and expectations-we take success very seriously, and we want you to succeed and be committed to us, as we are to you. If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and we will be in touch with you if you meet the qualifications listed above. Please no calls regarding this position-we will call you for an interview if we think that we may be a good fit for each other.